Sep 9, 2008

McCain Palin 2008

This afternoon, I had the exciting opportunity to go to a McCain/Palin rally at F & M College in downtown Lancaster. Despite waiting in line for an hour and a half to get in, and after finally getting in, not being able to see much, it was totally worth it. The highlight was definetely seeing Sarah Palin speak. I didn't get any great photos. The lighting was rough and I could barely see tops of heads from where I was standing, but here are a few.


This was basically my view. Actually, this was my camera's view when it was held over my head--it was there for most of the time. The newspaper said there were 7,000 people there.



After the speeches, we walked up to the front. I got to about the fourth row, but couldn't get any closer. Governor Palin is there in the red and on the right is her husband. Mr. Palin actually smiled and waved at me.

What a fun afternoon. :-)

3 comments:

Andrew Odell said...

sweet! And don't approve any comment that Scott makes about this post. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Haha, please don't. I agree with Andrew. Great pictures. Cool experience.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that sounds like a blast! There's a picture in my local paper of a lady at that event. Palin in 2012!